REFORMED VILLAGE HOUSE IN SANTA MARGARITA – Historic village house from the year 1870,
The house is located in the heart of Santa Margarita, it is located next to the town church.
The property has 476 m2, distributed in:
Main entrance with the characteristic exposed beams and high ceilings and open spaces. It has an independent kitchen that gives direct access to the porch with views over the small garden of fruit trees, there is also a well where rainwater is stored. In addition, the property has 4 double bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and 1 toilet.
All rooms have the traditional charm of wooden beams. The attic floor has a spacious area now used as the only room, but thanks to its large size it has various possibilities to make the most of the space.
The entire property enjoys plenty of natural light, which makes it much warmer in winter.
The property was reformed scarcely 10 years ago with first qualities, the traditional carpentry has been maintained and it has been restored.
634 460 564