Legal Notice - MGI Inmobiliaria
This legal notice regulates the use and use of the website www.inmomgi.com, which is owned by FINCAS BARONIA DE RINALDI, SL (hereinafter, INMOMGI).
Browsing the INMOMGI website attributes the condition of USER of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by part of INMOMGI, in which case it will be published and notified as soon as possible.
Therefore, it is advisable to read its content carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user also undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will respond to INMOMGI or against third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a consequence of breach of said obligation.
Any use other than the authorized one is expressly prohibited, and INMOMGI may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
INMOMGI, in compliance with Law 34 / 2002, of July 11, of Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, informs you that:
Corporate name is: FINCAS BARONIA DE RINALDI, SL
Commercial name is: INMOMGI.
Registered office is at: Calle Pso. Mallorca 14, Entlo. C - 07012 Palma de Mallorca - ILLES BALEARS (SPAIN).
It is registered in the Commercial Registry of ILLES BALEARS • Commercial Registry of Palma de Mallorca.
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
Postal address: Pso. Mallorca 14, Entlo. C. 07012 Palma de Mallorca.
All notifications and communications between users and INMOMGI will be considered effective, for all intents and purposes, when made through any means detailed above.
Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are free and open access. However, INMOMGI may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to INMOMGI and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make proper use of the contents and services of INMOMGI and not to use them for, among others:
- a) Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology or, in general, contrary to law or public order content.
- b) Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that could alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of INMOMGI or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which INMOMGI provides its services.
- c) Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the INMOMGI or third-party computer systems and, where appropriate, extract information.
- d) Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of information from INMOMGI or third parties.
- e) Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- f) Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, or any other form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- g) Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to INMOMGI, without being understood to be assigned to the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, where appropriate, authorize private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, nor subject to no type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of INMOMGI, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between INMOMGI and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by INMOMGI of its contents or services.
INMOMGI It is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions they perform based on them.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for access and use
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
INMOMGI excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- a) The inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, who have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- c) Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, INMOMGI is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, INMOMGI declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the contents offered by this website. INMOMGI does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. INMOMGI is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
Procedure in case of carrying out illegal activities
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to INMOMGI duly identifying and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
When we need to obtain information from you, we will always ask you to voluntarily provide it to us expressly. The data collected through the data collection forms of the website or other means will be incorporated into our databases for which FINCAS BARONIA DE RINALDI, SL (hereinafter: INMOMGI) is responsible. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of offering the requested services, with all the legal and security guarantees imposed by current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data and the 34 / 2002 Law, of 11 July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
INMOMGI will not transfer or share the data with third parties without your express consent.
Likewise, INMOMGI, will cancel or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or are no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data.
The user may revoke the consent given and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and other applicable rights, by addressing this to the following address: FINCAS BARONIA DE RINALDI, SL, located at Calle Pso. Mallorca 14, Entlo. C - 07012 Palma de Mallorca - ILLES BALEARS (SPAIN), or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, duly identifying yourself and expressly indicating the specific right to be exercised.
INMOMGI adopts the corresponding security levels required by current personal data protection legislation and other applicable regulations. However, it cannot guarantee the absolute invulnerability of the systems, therefore, it does not assume any responsibility for the damages and losses derived from alterations that third parties may cause in the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites not belonging to our entity, INMOMGI will not be responsible for the privacy policies of these websites or the cookies they may store on the user's computer.
Our policy regarding email focuses on sending only communications that you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by email we will offer you through them the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34 / 2002, Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.